Friday, April 29, 2011

Ormond Memorial Art Musuem

Here are some images from the show I am in at the Ormond Memorial Museum of Art. Located in Ormond Beach Florida (about 1 1/2 hours south of Jacksonville) on the Atlantic coast this lovely museum is a real gem in a lush coastal garden. Susan Richmond and the staff are amazing and I think did a great job in installing the work. You see this is the first time that I have had anyone else install one of my exhibitions. I feel every satisfied that it looks fabulous and represents my work well. Below of some images of the install. Enjoy!








All photos by Virginia Rivera


4 comments:

  1. Nice :) I love how the paintings in there complement your work too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really stunning! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great work Jen...I agree, they did a great job with the display. Love the paintings with the sculpture together. Enjoy the fruits of your labor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully displayed, hoping you get to show up by us sometime!

    ReplyDelete