Wednesday, June 8, 2011

And the Work Continues...

Here are some more pictures of the Garden Boat sculptures in progress in the shop. Work goes well. I am still working on some engineering with the bearings but have finally figured out a system and did some weight testing yesterday. So far it is all working perfect! It has been depressingly hot in the shop, right up at 100F so I am working slow and taking breaks. This weekend I will spend my time on the road as I do the long drive to pick up my last show in Florida, spend the night at the first cheap motel I can find and the head home Sunday. Blah! 

Beautiful (and expensive) 11 gauge sheet of stainless steel

One of the smaller Garden Boats, still needs some finishing 



Larger in progress boat and smaller boat piled on bearing assembly mock-up for weight testing

Mock-up of bearing assembly

1 comment:

  1. nice posting
    We manufacturers and supply of STAINLESS STEEL SEAMLESS PIPE, WELDED PIPE, SEAMLESS TUBING, WELDED TUBING and HOLLOW BAR

    ReplyDelete