Sunday, March 14, 2010

Inventory




It's been a crazy busy week. Luckily for me this next week is spring break. On top of that the weather has been perrrrrfect; mid to high 60's and sunny. I have moved all the finishing outside and got an assistant for the day. Bryon and I worked all day, he cleaning and oiling steel and cast iron works, me applying finish with my spray gun to wooden boats, among other things. A lot was accomplished. Today I did inventory, lost a few things I had on the list and found a few that I forgot to put on. Friday is trailer loading day and we drive all day Saturday. My friend Taylor will make the trip north-east. It should be a fun and interesting journey. The show will get installed on Sunday and Monday. It will be nice to see all the sculpture in one place and out of my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment